0.005%Gr Brodifacoum for Rat
|FOB Price:||US $0.8-1.5 / KG|
|Min. Order:||1,000 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 KG||US $0.8-1.5/ KG|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum, 1kg/Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WE-Trap
- Source: Organic Synthesis
- Mode: Stomach Agent
- Common Name: Brodifacoum
- CAS No.: 56073-10-0
- Formula Weight: 523.42
- Specification: international standard
- HS Code: 38089910
- Appearance: Granules
- Toxicity of High and Low: Low Toxicity of Reagents
- Toxicological Effect: Physical Agents
- Chemical Name: 3-(3-(4′-Bromo-(1, 1′-Biphenyl)-4-Yl)-1, 2, 3, 4-T
- Molecular Formula: C31h23bro3
- Trademark: WE-YOUNG
- Origin: China
Common name: Brodifacoum
Chemical name: 3-(3-(4'-Bromo-(1, 1'-biphenyl)-4-yl)-1, 2, 3, 4-tetrahydro-1-napthalenyl)-4-hydroxycoumarin
CAS No: 56073-10-0
Molecular Formula: C31H23BrO3
Formula weight: 523.42
Specification: 98%TC, 0.005%Bait
Physical & Chemical Properties
Appearance: White or off-white powder.
Melting point: 228 - 23 2 ° C
Vapor pressure: ≤ 10-6 TOR
Solubility: Soluble in chloroform, slightly melted in acetone, benzene, ethanol, ethyl acetate, glycerin, polyethylene glycol is not Soluble in water and petroleum ether.
Stability: The stability of storage and use conditions. (Shelf life> two years)
Oral: Acute oral LD50 for male rats 0.4, male rabbits 0.2, male mice 0.4, female Guinea pigs 2.8, cats c. 25, dogs 0.25-3.6 mg/kg.
Skin and eye: Acute percutaneous LD50 for rabbits 0.25-0.63 mg/kg. Slight to mild skin and eye irritant (rabbits). A moderate skin sensitiser (Guinea pigs), but negligible risk of sensitisation from formulated product.
Inhalation: LC50 (4 h) for male rats 4.86, female rats 3.95 mg/l air.
Toxicity class WHO (a. I. ) Ia; EPA (formulation) I
This product is a rodent drugs, is the second generation anticoagulant rodenticide, can poison a few days on a Have lethal effects of various rodents.
Can be used in various environments of food, drinks, non-staple food and selling units, urban, rural, residential, Bin Museum, restaurants, warehouses, vehicles, ships and field environmental rodent.
1. The toxic agents, strict management needs. After running agents to prevent poultry, livestock enter, to avoid beneficial organisms eaten.
2. Wash hands immediately after handling agents and cleaning exposed skin.
3. Dead rats and the remaining agents to be burned or buried into the ground.
4. Should be taken when applying security measures; Avoid contact with pregnant women and lactating women.
|BRODIFACOUM ||98%TC||0.005%RG||25KG DRUM ,1KG FOIL BAG ,100G FOIL BAG|